Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Poem

I'm hurting, I'm speachless, I'm so filled with pain
Now everytime I think of you can't help but go insane.
Can't say I didn't see this coming, can't say I didn't know
But even though I was aware, I couldn't let you go
Now I have no other choice, no option but to say
It was nice the times we shared wish they wouldn't go away.
Am I hurting cuz you're not mine? could this really be?
or am I upset cuz you won't be most of the time with me?
Wish that I could let this go if only I knew how
but since you've got someone else I can't tell you now.
I'll always treasure what we had, all the moments that we shared
You were the one who made me laugh and know you truely cared.
Now I have to let you go, those times will soon fade
Off and far into the distance with other memories I've made.
The sun shown down and the sky was blue, these perfect days were long
The grass was green, when you looked at me felt like there was no wrong
Little did I know I was wrong, little could I see
These happy days wouldn't last forever not always you and me.
Goodbye my dear now off you go, wherever it may be
Somewhere where there is happiness, somewhere far from me.
You've always been so close to me, wish it could stay that way
Maybe someday we'll gain it back, maybe another summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment