Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Goals

So there's a few things I kinda really want in life. Things may be hard for me to obtain, but I want them. Pretty badly.
I really wish I could wake up every morning and look in the mirror and be happy with what I see. I wish I could walk around at school and be happy with what I think others see. I wish I could love myself (not conceidedly) and be happy with who I am. This is something I'm going to need help from God with though. I need to be thankful at all times for what I am. Because I am very fortunate to be able to walk and talk and all around function properly. I need to be thankful I'm not disabled physically or mentally like I could have been....
I would love to be thinner. If I were two pant sizes smaller, I'd be very happy.
I would love to be able to go swimming and not have any insecure thoughts cross my mind once.I want to excersize. Alot. I want to be able to run fast and for long periods of time.
I would love to have good grades. Particularly math. I have a tough time learning and take things a little slower than others. I would love to be able to understand math and not fear it. I would also love to not worry about my grades being low. I no longer want this to be an issue.
My parents, I want to make them happy. I want them to be proud to have me as their daughter and I don't want to let them down. This is a huge one.
If I were more involved with my school (clubs, rallies, etc.) that would be awesome. I feel like the only thing I do at school is choir. and that's a class.
and finally, there's time.especially for God.
I need to learn how to organize time better and spend most of it with Him. The one who truely is the morst important and will never leave.
These are things I would love to be true. It would mean so much to me if I could accomplish these things. Getting there would be very difficult, but I want to be there. I want to be grateful with who I am now as well though. I would love for the confusion in my heart to vanish. Feels like every other words that comes out of my mouth is either contradicting something I said earlier, or just not adding up correctly. When I'm not confused about something, when I know for a fact that I am in love with someone who I can trust with my world, my life, it's a great feeling.

2 comments:

  1. time is a big deal, God will teach you how to use it. I am praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete