Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boys

Boys are quite the mystery, and in my opinion not worth crying over. I understand and feel for the girls who have been torn apart by a guy. but the truth needs to be known: he's not worth it.

I think dating is something that should be taken seriously and handled with care. It's finding your future husband/wife. Why treat it like a game?


I'm in highschool and I no longer have the longing for a relationship now....I mean, sure I have my fairytales, like most girls, but I'm happy with where I'm at. I'm happy with knowing all the love I need is what God has. and relationships can wait. They really don't last in high school. A few do, but I just don't see it for me. I know what I want in a guy, christian, guitar player, humble, respectful...things like that, and I'm hoping maybe I'll meet him in college. I'm no longer in any sortof rush....and I like that. I like being satisfied like this. and I'm not afraid anymore.


When the time is right, I will find the answer to my prayers. but the cool thing is, I won't have to look. and I am looking forward to that! Trust and patience....I'm obtaining more of it and filled with joy.

I'm hopeful and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment